Letter From Margot #5 Welcome to Brittany!
Welcome to Brittany! is the letter #5
In this letter, Margot is taking you to Brittany, where she feels she belongs, and where she lives with her family.
EN ROUTE !
Do you like France, French language, culture, country, lifestyle?
Wanna learn more about it?
Choose the letter you want to receive and it will get straight into your mailbox.
Letters From Margot are a creative, vintage and fun way to learn about France.
WHAT YOU GET
In each letter a different subject is covered: culture, music, art, geography, places to visit, fun facts, ...
The envelope, with an authentic postage stamp (not automatic stamping), contains:
- Our wonderful frenchie letter in vintage typewriter style, where Margot invites you to the discovery of the month!
- At the back, a graphic poster to illustrate the story in the letter.
- Quicklinks: a link and QR-Code to access additional resources on the web: reference material, virtual tours, photos, videos, ...
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
- Families who teach their children at home,
- School teachers,
- Curious people who want to enrich their general knowledge,
- Collectors who like to file things and keep our postage stamps,
- Travelers who need to plan their next visit to France.
Anyone will definitely enjoy discovering and learning about France, one of the most visited countries in the world!
ABOUT THE IDEA
Letters From Margot was an idea we got after reading a novel The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer & Annie Barrows. “Perhaps there is some secret sort of homing instinct in books (letters) that brings them to their perfect readers. How delightful if that were true”.
In such a connected world, snail mail has never been so fashionable! We believe there is nothing better than a good old vintage & creative letter in your letter box to make you happy for the day!
ABOUT THE PROCESS
Each letter is an original letter and a Language & Cultural page. High quality prints are made using thick and ecological paper on a local printers in France.
Margot - a French mom, author, artist and teacher -, and her husband - web developer and musician -, will send you snail mail creative letters to introduce France to you, its culture and beautiful romantic language - French!
We hope our letters will travel the world and reach their perfect readers, YOU!
Bon voyage !